VeRNaL eQuiNoX 立春

这就是所谓的“蛋(淡)定”吗?
Indeed, the egg is not trained to stand... 
spend me so much time to make it stand...

Sorry for the blur photo, only snap it using my Canon Digital IXUS 85 IS...

Plan to do something different, so i took the marker pen out from my school bag and started to draw on the egg... Nothing special either... So i tried to balance the egg on my DSLR instead... 

On my Nikon D7k... After several trials... Not fun to play though... Hard to balance... and it topple down easily and with that height, u can imagine what's it consequences... Haha.. Committing Suicide= Egg cracks and broke! 
Better luck next time... Finally a successful shoot...
3 Responses
  1. Ru En Says:

    哈哈 立春快乐:p


  2. Ru En Says:

    哈哈 立春快乐:p


  3. William Says:

    可怜的相机~被“蛋蛋”欺负了...

    你确定第一和第二张照片里的鸡蛋是它自己站立的吗???还是因为旁边的草席而令它“乖乖”地站了?