CNY Open House

2012年1月28日 (星期六)
Event: Chinese New Year Open House
Venue: Tok Sira, Kuantan

Brief Pose on this event... Just let the pictures do the saying...




Me and Evone Jie Jie... The one that bought me my 1st make up set... Haha...


 Fireworks of the night...







The mandirin oranges used for lion dance performance...




Kena放飞机, LeFt with only few of my kawans... Haha.. Memang used to it dy... 



My sai lou zai and elaine..

 Ng Wua Jzui and Me... Acting stupid here...



YoMaYYiN and YoMaYTiNg


Meet the boss...

 Photo snap when the party is ending... Haven ends yet...



 Light painting with my DSLR again on the way back from Daddie's house to aunt house...

Quite satisfy with my light painting today...
2 Responses
  1. William Says:

    Elaine? your sister?


  2. 機長aH MaE Says:

    elaine = YoMaYTiNg = My Sis..