Cameron Highland SunRise

Venue: J.Co Donuts and Coffee, Queensbay Mall
Time:8pm
Event: Photography Tutorial

Featuring Mr.Danny Tan... for the 9 shoot of -4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2,+3 and +4 exposure...
The view of Cameron Highland Sun Rise (edit by me)
My honour for digital blending his photo by HDR using 9 RAW files, further blending using Nik Software... 
He clapped his hand when i'm done with this photo, a highly tough photo to be digitally process he said... Sense of fulfillment i have... I'm officially graduate as his student after the first shooting at Teluk Tempoyak, first introduction class at Starbucks, get my software installed in Kim Gary, Queensbay, 1st Camera Raw file in KFC, Sungai Dua, 2nd class of HDR at Old Town, and this is my last class...

Many were just shocked by my speedy improvement in my photograph, yes, it's him... The pillar that strengthen up my skills... Big salute to Mr.Danny Tan... 
Subscribe to him at facebook (he already had 78,670 subscribers), you wouldn't wanna miss out any of his stunning photograph...
This is the original version of the photo that i edit which he save for me in my pendrive (22.4MB)... (Non-facebook download version)

To the pillar that inspire me a lot,
Thanks for producing so so so many stunning shoots...
Anticipating the time lapse of Penang that he is going to propose to Lim Guan Eng in a few months time...

What's next?! I need a big big rest before proceeding on any shoot...
2 Responses

  1. 機長aH MaE Says:

    Nah, my idol... Haha... Yit Ming Wong, need like that ask mar?