OVER-OPTIMISTIC

Take away (past tense or shall i type "took away" since it was 4 hours ago business) my dinner from Restu Cafe...
The rice was cold, so do my heart... It's already 9pm and i was miserably being UPSET (not emo) here, ya here, in the hostel, in my room...

Getting very annoyed seeing people post "Good luck in our exams", "All the best", "Try your best is enough"as their status... I dislike anything relates to EXAMS, so as those people for being so FAKE or OVER-OPTIMISTIC i categorized them as...

Reluctant to see my coursemates, every single of them as i feel awkward and annoyed being ask how is my preparations & listen to those people complaining that couldn't get all the stuff done before exam...So am i! 2 out of 7 subjects that i had already studied... so people, please SHUDDAP and stop complaining here and there when u don't even know what last minutes is... 

To the dear panda of mine,
i knew i had always been rude to you...
Please hold on to my rude-ness as i promised i won't do that after my exams...
Thanks for being patient... 
0 Responses