Yawn~ Slide on my iPad, 10.50am... i am about to sleep back... and suddenly my roommie opened the room door with a big plastic bag of food. Being placed on my study desk, i'm told it's for me and she went out again...
Blur~  Got shock when i see the huge box of cake together with an egg tart and a Subway burger... i'm so touched with the lovely roommate of mine...
Life is just too good to be true... I'm blessed to have such a sweet roommie... That even a close friend of mine hasn't ever did that for me... With all and all, i felt that i am the most 幸福 roommate ever...
[Showing off MODE]

 Just came back from Langkawi trip yesterday... Exhausted indeed... As i expected, nothing much to play on... Definitely not a spot of interest for me... And i lost my tripod accessory at the Black Stone Beach there... Grrrr....


Just a random photo, being a driver in the island with a big big Chevy to fetch my 6 of my fellow tourists(coursemates)... Tired but fulfilling, i can read a map now... 
  Checking out, more and more to go... i juz need a nap right now...


0 Responses