So in love with the island

Struggling hard for exam... This is so-so-so NOT me...
10 Days more, hit on, YoMaYYin!!!

Georgetown Fest, here i come! i wouldn't miss it this time... For no reason, i am in love with this island of Penang... 
What more?! 2 more years in Penang, i will definitely turn over this island... There are simply just too much to explore... Bukit Genting(Not Genting Highands) in Penang seems lovely (after seeing Mr.Danny shoot)...
Click the link below for a picture of the Sunset World snap by my master sifu at Bukit Genting...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150874566694290&set=a.10150526363944290.373027.628904289&type=1&theater

Struggling hard to play with my camera and photography, it's really a financial burden for me... dump almost RM5+K into it... i just need another 2K for an ultra wide angle lens... Sponsor me, anyone?

The world is round but incomplete... Nah, off for my Phy Pharm exam tomorrow, shitting throughout my exam every semester... This is nasty, but the holidays were just be good... Langkawi, ermmm, no that anticipate, but still who knows i might fall for it too?
1 Response
  1. Ru En Says:

    huhu nvr been to penang before.. ;) gt chance oso wanna drop by:D
    Anyway, all da best yo in ur exam!