Gasping For Air

Everything was fine this morning until the noon...
i skipped my breakfast, delayed my lunch, and forfeited my dinner. With the tone and mood as similarly as our topic Gasping for Air, i am at the peak of helpless-ness and useless-ness,  besides hitting the jackpot of emo-ness. 

In the state-of-depression, i am being pushed too hardly recently.  As pessimistic as usual, thinking of tonnes of stacking things undone. IT's actually exceeding my work loads limit, and i am EXHAUSTED.

In the mode of ignorance and annoyed, i GAVE UP everything. Sorry to all the members of mine, i am a weak leader. You guys did carried up your respective role as a fantastic member, thanks loads i said. but too bad, not the role as a FRIEND.

With whole bunch of gas accumulated in my tummy, i slept for 3 hours once i reached my room. This is an alarming signal. Please do stay away from me. 

I am really pissed off this time. 
0 Responses