No more my Hobby

And sis asked why is my hobby always so expensive...
To clarify, photography is no more my hobby, it's my PASSION now...

Sometimes, i will start wondering why am i in here to study pharmacy...
Anyway, i am in a lovely and interesting island of Penang that i enjoy exploring it so much... Sincerely...

Btw, i didn't get a place in my uni hostel next sem. i don't know why as i considered myself a-quite-active student in my school. Appealed it. Still awaiting for the news. Anyway, not a BIG DEAL for me after all as i had already longed to explore the world outside USM. and as usual, i don't mind being alone. So, stop worrying bout me, guys. i'm fine... XD 

A new technique learn last Wednesday... HDR effect by combining 3 RAW files...

The before:

The after:

Get stunned by the digital processing technique taught by Mr.Danny. He is simply GREAT!

Haizzz... It's already 4.19am in the morning and as usual i am stuck in my photography world! Wake me up, please.
Oh, Pharmacognosy notes, if and only if u were a piece of photo and i could ''digital process" u... This could be a photogenic world... Face the reality, ishhh, YoMaYYin!
 
0 Responses