Yet, another restless Friday.
The Best Group Presentation. An honour  given to my group for our case study presentation today, outshining the other 9 groups. Credits to Mr. Wong H. K., Wang T. H. for the fantastic public speaking and awesome graphics presentation. And also Wong Y. M.,(i knew you will stalk my blog) for her steadiness in answering Dr. I question (i guest my blazer did warm you up today). Haha.


Keep it on with tomorrow presentation.

With no spirit of winning, i totally gave up. 
But seems like my group members still want to do the best out of it.
Different people have different point of view, there is always no right or wrong. 

Maybe I'm too pessimistic at times, to a certain level that i will gave up everything that i felt there is no chances to outshine others. 
Wasting of time to chase over a bunch of kiasu people.
Maybe this is simply just Penang style. Inherited right after Singapore.

Mark it another stressful week.
Cheers, Mae.
0 Responses