No more C for Car, but P for Porche!!!

Today, Penang is raining cats and dogs...
Nobody to be rely on...  Ya, damn f* up!!! Got a bath under the shower of rain...
What's the point of owning a Converse shoes when you don't own a car... Imagine even my pair of socks was wet and i had my feet soaks inside there... Sucks indeed... What's the point of wearing a G2000 slacks to class when it's going to be wet?! Damn~



I told myself that i'm going to own an overprice car, ya, the MOST EXPENSIVE one among all my coursemates!!!

Pissed off with the one-gang-one-car system in my campus, and very unfortunately my gang is the one and only left over gang whom doesn't own a car...

 

i couldn't understand why mum could be so ignorant everytime we voice out to bring a car to the campus...




『现在的我,你可以爱理不理。
未来的我,我要你高攀不起。』
=MaE=
1 Response
  1. Very nice car but the steering wheel is on the wrong side.