Never do for free

Ya, everyone is not taking advantage of me, people ask "helps" from me because their pea-brain simply thinks i'm good at it... 

Even working as a cashier, got their salary,counts by hours...
Even company gives OT for people that work overtime...

Don't tell me it's my jobs to do all the things free since it's school activities... BULLSHIT!
Even driving the car around doing nothing for sponsorship, can claim petrol fees...
Even using a photostat machine, u have to pay...
and now you are using the most important part of my Central Nervous System, my brain, and you want it for FREE?!
 
Same like others, i'm selling my ideas and art works without my name at the bottom...

I don't do donkey jobs so as charity! 
So, in order to make things clearer, since everyone thinks they are not taking advantage of me and they think i'm good, PLEASE PAY for every design i made next time!!!

There are no free lunch in the world anymore...

If you don't like my attitude, GREAT, i DON'T wake up every morning to IMPRESS you!
If you are not willing to pay, SORRY, please give way,and the door is there!

Sincerely,
=Mae Yeoh=
1 Response
  1. woohooo ~!~! thumbs up for u