I'm NOT a photographer, as u said photography can only be just a hobby but not a profession...
So please stop forcing me to take those photo that i don't wish to, in the end, i could just lost both my hobby and my passion...
Please stop assuming that all the huge size shuttle machine can shoot nice pictures...
AND do stop assuming that buying the shuttle machine for me and said that you have invest a lot... This is super annoying... i do invest a lot of time, afford and money on discovering it... 

You may assume that i'm doing nothing at home, but please, it's holidays and i'm facing lots of pressure here!!!

It gives me a feeling that i'm actually just a tool for photo snapping... 
AND STOP LIVING IN THE PAST! Repeat the same old story again and again... 

and i just don't like being at home!

Home Sweet Home, NoT Anymore~~~
0 Responses