DAY 1: Invading Korea

Date: 2/8/2012 (Thurs)

8D 6N travel to KOREA...
Frankly, i'm not a big fans of K-Pop neither an addict of Korean Drama...
I'm just a so said freelance audience of Running Man + maybe a little crave on Big Bang "Fantastic Baby"... Had a little tiny bits of knowledge on Lee Seung-Gi as Ee Siew is spreading the Lee Seung Gi wind each time we had our gathering... Heard about SungHa Jung as my coursemates are crazy about his guitar performance at Penang... I don't know much bout SuperJunior except for their Sorry Sorry, but Kyuhyun is the one whom Zhen Ying introduce me to by showing me his photo in her Sony Ericsson smart phone during our tea at Lila Wadi...

Korea to me,
An-Yong-Ha-Se-Yo is a must know word...
A country which cosmetic is a NEED, a must have product!
A place where fashion unfolds with all the handsome guys and hot chicks, whom most of the people said Korean are being plastic-surgeried...
A planet whom food are all KimChi and vege all the time, with not even a drop of oil...
A place with 5-STARS security, No thief, No beggar, No big door...

Day 1
Boarded our flight at KLIA 11pm at night...
Korean Air, our flight is! Airstewardess, sui! Orange juice, 1 more cup please! Food, hmm, OK!  Video games, tick! Movie, tick! Music, tick!


My sis set of food


My set of food

Passenger on board! This is Korea invasion!
===================================================================
0 Responses