PEK CHEK-ness

Getting jumble up with all the test... My life is simply just miserable...

Visual inspection. Bubble Test. Vacuum/ Pressure Decay. Vacuum retention test. Internal Pressure test. Closure blow off test.
Dye test. Chemical Tracer Test. Microbial Challege Test.Microbial immersion test. Microbial aerosol test. Static ambient test.  Weight changes. Helium Mass Spectrometry Test. Gas Detection Test. Vacuum ionisation test. Electrical Conductivity Test. Laser Absoption Spectroscopy Test.

How am i gonna stuff all these into my tiny miny brain? 
Gosh. Scream out loud. *Pulling my hair tightly.  *Sudden urge of tearing all my dosage notes. *Feel like banging my head toward the wall. This is seriously crazy!!! 
P-E-K C-H-E-K : A hokkien word denoting exasperation or frustration. 
Eg: "Kena arrow this kind of life, sibeh pek chek, man!"
0 Responses