5 Ps

PHARMAKON is the last event involving graphic designs i gonna involve...
Workload too heavy especially after involving in Pharmnight that actually i couldn't even cope and cooperate well with. My fault for being imperfect and your fault for wanting to be too prefect...

I resigned from two of the major events that i wanted to join so-so-much in my campus. Sorry, as some agreements that couldn't be achieve together. I have my own stand and what more to be said except THATS IT!

Pharmacist is simply a sucky career, now i realised although it's too late. 
I have a strong feeling that i gonna end up don't know where, somewhere maybe, but surely not in the medical field i guess...

Who to be blame? One of my coursemate, Hon Kit asked. 
Community pharmacists we met today are frustrated of and dissatisfied with their current work. 
With that, i see no hope in my-future-career after being from 9am till 4pm, walking under the hot sun, stuck in the middle of Georgetown with a road maps, carrying stacks of questionnaire, searching for the community pharmacists. and me too, getting very frust. 
Penang drivers are reckless until a certain stage that you can't imagine walking on the road, u have a 90% risk of being knock down by a car if you accidentally just blink your eyes while crossing the road.

I don't see any point dissecting rat & frog in the experiment. i don't see the point of pricking people fingers to get the few drops of blood and ended up seeing don't-know-what-cells (all cells look same, dude) under the microscope. I see no point of distributing questionnaire when people are darn phobia and frustrated to see you.

For the 5P i wanna achieved previously. Maybe it's time to cancel out 1.
Photography. Pharmacist. Porche. Prosperity.  Platinium Card.
Pharmacist.


0 Responses